- Can be generated for a specific Landlord
- Can be generated for a specific Property
- Can be generated for a Property Block
- Can be generated for a Property Block and also by Landlord. So you only see the Properties in that Block that the Landlord owns.
- User selects a date range to generate the report for. Rather than a month picker.
- It will show the Rent Due in each month for the given filter. Total of all properties rent for a landlord. Total of rent due for one property etc. The figure shown is what will be due in the specific month, not what was actually collected.
- This section will include any charges applied to a Tenant. That can be auto charges added to a Tenancy or a manual charge applied by a user. If no nominal code is selected when applying these charges, they will get grouped in the 'No Nominal Code' row.
- A tick box has been added to the search filters to turn off the tenant charge rows, so that landlords can't see what the agents are charging tenants.
- If you apply a charge to a landlord it will show here
- Maintenance deductions applied to a landlord will show here
- Journal transfers and Transfers between people will also show here, providing a nominal code is set.
- Property Maintenance deduction will only show here if you generate the report for a Property.
- The above deductions are grouped by the Nominal Code selected when carrying out the deduction/charge. If none is selected then they aregrouped into the 'No Nominal Code' row.
*The system will only apply Nominal Codes to charges/deductions that occur after the codes have been set up. It won't stamp backdated transactions with a Nominal Code.