We suggest that before you sign the tenancy you check the rent schedule is correct.
To check or amend the schedule you need to Click onto LETTINGS then TENANCY, or you can search for the tenancy in the search bar at the top
- Click onto RENT SCHEDULE on the left hand ladder.
Your schedule will normally look similar to this to begin with:
If you need to change the rent to call for on a different date follow the below guide:
- You will need to click onto Setup rent schedule on the right hand corner
- From here you can edit the rental period for your one off rental payment, by clicking on the edit button on the first line of the rent schedule.
- You now need to change this to a one off payment due to cover the pro-rata rent until the end of the rental period.
- For the start date leave the ‘to’ field blank and for the start date, and enter the date for the end of that rental period
- For the next schedule you will need to change the ‘to’ date as being the next rent collection date (for example 1st of the month) of the month, and you can leave the ‘from’ date blank
- Click onto Setup Rent schedule
- This has updated the rent schedule dates, what you’ll need to do now is to change the amount that you would like the rent to call for.
Changing rent amounts:
- For this you will need to click on the actions button on the item you need to change
- You’ll then need to select Setup rent breakdown from that dropdown
- You’ll then see the below screen:
- To Change the rent amount you click the edit button, then click onto Setup rent breakdown, so for your Pro-Rata dates you’ll want to enter the amount you’d like the system to call for.
- The monthly payments from there should be the full rental amount.