Click on the LETTINGS BUTTON, and select the LANDLORDS icon. Then click on ADD on the top right hand corner.
- In the PERSONAL DETAILS section enter all of the relevant information. You are going to select the Email Letters box, so all the correspondence is generated as an email
- In the BANK DETAILS section enter information to pay the landlord.
- In the NOTES section, you can enter the landlord licence number and additional marketing information.
- Click SAVE AND CLOSE
- This will then open the landlord profile, you will have options on the left hand side to add additional information, such as:
- LANDLORD DETAILS- in this section you can add the landlord bank account information. You click onto the tab that says bank details and click onto the two
arrows facing to the right, then select View details.
- To add/ edit the bank details click the edit button on the top right hand corner.
- MANAGEMENT FEES- This is where you can set the management fees to apply to the landlord’s properties. To set/edit a fee you’ll click onto the top right hand SET MANAGEMENT FEE BUTTON
- CONTACTS- This section will allow you to add contact information for the landlord, such as a permanent address, to edit a current address you click onto the item, then select the edit button on the top right hand corner, alternatively to add you click the add button on the top right hand corner.
- When editing or adding information, make sure you click SAVE AND CLOSE