Before you can advertise a tenancy you will need to add the landlord’s terms of business and set the terms for the tenancy
- To create an instruction, you’ll need to search for the property on the search bar at the top of your screen, or you could click into the LETTINGS tab and click onto the PROPERTIES button.
- On the left hand ladder you’ll have the option for Tenancies, click onto the add button on the top right hand corner On this screen you will need to enter your landlord terms:
|Note: Do not enter anything in the Advance payment of rent box, if it is fully managed.|
- The second tab over is where you choose the Service type from the dropdown:
- The third tab is for utility responsibly, you can change this to be being landlord/tenant/agent:
- Fourth Tab over is for notes for accessing the property, if you have keys for the property you can add these separately (please see Keys Manual)
- The Fifth tab over is details for dates on carrying out the opening inspection details, and inventory recurrence.
- The final tab is for entering the meter readings of the property
- Once you have completed all of the relevant information, click Save and Close to finish.
- You can send out a copy of the landlord terms of business by clicking onto the actions button on the instruction, and selecting Post Landlord Instruction. This will produce the letter is the postbag
- To advertise the property, click onto the actions button on the instruction and select Advertise. This will send the data through to the portals.