Before you can advertise a tenancy you will need to create the instruction which is the foundation for the tenancy to built upon.
Please start by searching for the property using the quick search bar at the top of your screen.
On the left hand ladder you’ll have the option for Tenancies, click onto the +Add button on the top right hand corner. On this screen you will need to enter your landlord terms.
Please do not enter anything into Advance Required field unless this is a Let Only or Unmanaged property which you will only be taking an initial rent payment for only.
The second tab over is where you choose the Service type, the start and fixed date and end date if you wish to do this at an early stage.
- The third tab is for utility responsibly, you can change this to be being landlord/tenant/agent
- Fourth Tab over is for notes for accessing the property, if you have keys for the property you can add these separately (please see Keys Manual)
- The Fifth tab over is details for dates on carrying out the opening inspection details, and inventory recurrence.
- The final tab is for entering the meter readings of the property
- Once you have completed all of the relevant information, click Save and Close to finish.
- You can send out a copy of the landlord terms of business by clicking onto the actions button on the instruction, and selecting Post Landlord Instruction. This will produce the letter is the postbag
- To advertise the property, click onto the actions button on the instruction and select Advertise. This will send the data through to the portals.