The system has an inbuilt diary; you can use this to book a variety of different appointments or bookings for your business.
The Diary can be found along the tabs at the top of your screen:
- You have a filter on the left hand ladder, you can this to look at a specific person’s diary. If you have none selected then it will show everyone’s.
- To add an appointment, you can either select the top right hand add button, or you can double click onto the time you’d like to book.
Start: Start time of the booking
End : End time of the booking
Assign to: Staff member the appointment will be linked to
Appointment type: What is the booking for?
All access arranged: this this if you have arranged access
Cancelled: Tick this if the booking gets cancelled
Reminder: How long before the start time do toy want to be reminded of the appointment
Subject: Subject of the appointment
Extra Comments: Can be more information
- Once you have added this information, click save and close to complete.
- You can now add guests (for example, applicants, landlords, contractors etc..) You can do this by clicking onto the options on the left hand ladder
- To add a guest to the appointment, click the guests option and then click onto the ADD button on the top left hand corner, search for your person and click SAVE AND CLOSE to complete
- You can do the same to add a property to the booking, by clicking onto the Sales/ lettings properties on the left hand ladder. for example if it is for a viewing.
- Once you have added the property to the booking, you will see an actions button, this is where you can arrange access with the current tenants.
- On this screen you can select the method to contact the tenants:
- To send and complete click the ARRANGE ACCESS button.