You will need to check Tenants/landlord/contractors financial accounts to check arrears or credits.
- You will need to open the person’s profile, you can find this by searching for the person’s name on the search bar at the top of your screen, or you can search for particular person types by going into the LETTINGS or MAINTENANCE TAB and click onto the person button that you are searching for ( as an example, tenants, landlords or contractors)
- Once you have selected the person’s profile you will have an option on the left hand ladder for View accounts, they will appear on this first screen like this, you have filters on the left hand side to view different sub-accounts within the profile:
- The running balance is based on the date filters on the left hand ladder.
- You have different account views, using the tabs at the top of the screen:
- The Middle two tabs show you the tenancy account in graph format, and the last tab called Current Balances will give you a sub-account overview: