- Gas Safety (Required to sign the tenancy on the system)
- Portable Appliance Testing (Not a Legal Requirement)
- Fire Alarms
- Emergency Lighting
Five Yearly Certificates
- Electrical Installation Test
- HMO Licence (if applicable)
Ten Yearly Certificates
- Energy Performance EPC
Add your Certificate Record
You will need to go into the property profile and on the left hand ladder you will see Certificates.
On the top right hand corner you will click the ADD button.
- This screen is where you add the details of your certificate. IF you are adding an EPC certificate you can enter the EPC number in the EPC tab on this screen (Shown below)
Click SAVE & CLOSE to add the details to the system.
Upload Copies of Certificates
This can be done by clicking onto the certificate item you have just added and you will have the option on the left hand side for print/ post/ store documents.
Then use the UPLOAD button to select and add your file to the system
From this same section you can also add NOTES to the certificate record.
Change Certificate Status
You can also Retire Certificates for any properties you no longer need under the Actions option inside any certificate record: