When the tenant and landlord are satisfied with the proposed tenancy, and all paperwork has been agreed and signed by both parties then the tenancy needs to be signed on LetMC. Any accounts will then start (for example auto charges, rent and deposit become due).
- Click on HOME then click on PROPERTIES, and search for the property you want to sign by entering the street name in the Street box and then clicking the search button, alternatively you can search for the property in the search box at the top of the screen.
- On the left hand side click on TENANCIES. Find the tenancy you would like to sign, and click on it.
- Check all of the sections in the Details section first before you click to sign. You should also check the Rent Schedule is correct and Additional Auto Charges on the left hand side
- Check the Tenancy Agreement to make sure everything is correct.
- Once you are happy click on the ACTIONS BUTTON and then click on the SIGN TENANCY button.
- You will be asked if you are sure you would like to proceed with signing. Click OK. This will sign the tenancy and begin the let on the system.
NOTE: The start date and any special conditions cannot be changed after the tenancy has been signed