To add or manage Jobs on the system click the Maintenance tab and select maintenance jobs
To add a job
- Click onto the add button on the top right hand corner. Enter the details of the Job, Make sure your description has as much information as you can provide, as this will generate the Job Sheet.
- Once you have entered the details, click save and close.
- To send the job sheet to the contractor, you need to click onto the top right hand actions button and select to send the job sheet by email or to print it
- You can search for a job by property, Contractor, or status. You just need to choose them from the list on the left hand ladder.
- When you use the filters you will see a list of jobs below you have assigned to that contactor/ property. Alternatively if you do not select filters, you will see a list of all jobs
- If you just wanted to view the job in more detail or amend any details click on the job. To edit the job details, by clicking EDIT on the top right hand corner
- From this screen you can also change the Job Status. You will also have the option to upload documents on the left hand Ladder
- To enter an ACTION DATE, click onto ACTIONS and select SET NEXT ACTION DATE here you can enter a date and next action date