Once you have carried out your appraisal you are going to need to advertise your property. Before you advertise you are going to need to give your property more information. to do this, you will need to click the edit button on the top right hand corner. You will then see this screen:
Our first 3 tabs will have been completed during your Market Appraisal. This brings us then to the other tabs:
- The Composition One and Two tabs are where you will fill out the information of the number of bedrooms/bathrooms etc..
- Marketing is where you will fill out your summary/description there is a field here for a video URL.
- Sale Details is where you enter the advertised price, and details of the tenure and possible rental income.
- New Homes is where you can record information if the property is a new build and which plot is resides, estimated time of completion in etc..
- Sale Progress is where you can enter the dates for the progression of the sale.
- Viewing Arrangements is where you will enter the details of the viewing(s).
Next we need to add the rooms and photos, this can be done on the left hand ladder:
Once you have entered all of the marketing details, you can advertise the property. To do this you need to click onto the Actions in the top right.
You can advertise the property from here, this will send your sales property through to your portals.
The same Actions option will also enable you to Print the property Brochure to use.