A brand new tool has been added to agentOS which can give you an edge over your competitors in the lettings and sales market! Please read our guide below and also watch the videos at the end of the article.
Agent watch is data which we have mined for your convenience, allowing you to access your competitors listings, including house numbers. This means you can reach out to your competitors landlords to offer them the opportunity to move their properties over to yourselves as their new Agent.
When you click onto your Agent Watch Icon in the top icons bar on any page of AgentOS, you will see your postcode icons which display postcodes that are related to any of your sales and lettings properties which you have listed on the system.
Market Overview and Current Market Valuations and Trends - When you click onto the postcode icon, it will show you an overview of the market - average prices for properties for sale based on number of beds within, number of days it takes to sell or rent a property.
To the left hand side you will see further sections which will provide you access to Sales Prospecting and Lettings Prospecting and Competitor Watch.
Please click onto each of the segments to explore - if you click onto the option for Reduced for example, it will collapse further fields for filtering.
If you are content to see items without being the full listed address, you can untick the box for "Full Addresses Only" as it will then display further properties, otherwise if you leave it ticked it will display only the properties with their full addresses.
The Reduction Soon section - We take the average days that all the agents take before they reduce the price of the property they have not been able to let or sell.
This will allow you to forecast when a property is due a reduction or when it is overdue - This would be the ideal time frame in which a client of an Agent would be potentially looking to move to a different Agent.
Under Competitor Watch it will show you the lists of agents in your area, as well as agents that we can no longer trace (Ceased Advertising) and within those areas you can see some statistics, logos and their property portfolio.
Branch Calculator - As an Agent, you may find yourself spending lots of time trying to work out the scale of your competitors, so this tool allows ease of data retrieval.
Poor performing Agents - showing those agents who are not quite performing as well, based on the averages within the market.
Find Freehold Owner - this tool allows you to conduct the land registry which provides the land owner details. Please note that this will be charged at £3.50 per check.
When you click onto an Agent Watch Lead from the list presented to you, you will have access to further actions.
- The first blue icon generates a letter to owner for convenient touting prospecting.
- The second blue icon allows you to send the hard copy letter via Whistl which enables you to send the hard copy letter.
- The red icon allows you to import the sales property into AgentOS
- The orange one is for importing the lettings property into AgentOS
Example costs are £40 per month per postcode for the Agentwatch subscription and £3.50 for each land registry search.
- Add any postcode to your branch
- Once a postcode has been added, a wealth of information is available to you about properties and agencies in the postcode area, including Market Overview for Sales & Lettings, giving you insights into
The average number of days to sell and rent
Total number of listings
Total number of properties sold and rented
Current Market Valuations & Trends
Each tile is clickable and will display a graph mapping the figures as well as a predicted figure.
- There are prospecting areas for Sales and Lettings.
- View information on:
Properties currently on the market
Properties that have had a price reduction
Properties that are overdue a price reduction based on agentWatch metrics
Properties that are due a reduction soon based on agentWatch metrics
Properties that have been withdrawn from the market (Sales only)
Properties that have been let or sold
- Find the owner of any property on a postcode by using the Land Registry.
- If an owner is found, the grid is updated immediately with their information
- The Land Registry search is also stored under the main Land Registry section on agentOS.
Find an Owner
- Keep a close eye on your competitors with the Competitor Watch metrics, providing information on:
- Active Agents - Sales & Lettings
- Ceased Advertising - Sales & Lettings
- Utilise the AgentWatch Power Tools to keep track of your competitors estimated turnover and performance.
- Branch Turnover Calculator
- Poorly Performing Agents
- All Historic Leads
- Canvass property owners by generating a customised letter to be sent manually or via auto posting by utilising Whistl.
- Import Sales & Lettings properties, along with the Vendor/Owner.