When it comes to Paying landlord’s their rent, or contractors for works they have carried out, you will need to carry this out on the system before you pay them out of your bank account
- Click into the ACCOUNTS tab and select the BANK ACCOUNTS button
- Select the account you’d like to pay out of (this will complete the transaction on LetMC, you will still need to make a physical payment)
- On the left hand ladder you will have the option for PAY PEOPLE IN CREDIT, there is a filter on the left hand side, to show people types.
- On the main screen you will see a list of everyone on your LetMC account that is in credit, and can be paid.
- You can select one person at a time, or multiple people by using the tick boxes on the left hand side.
- Once you have selected the people you want to pay, click onto the Pay people in credit button.
- You will then see this screen:
Payment Type- How you are going to pay this person (if you select by BACS the system will generate a BACS file for you to upload to your bank)
Invoicing- This gives you the option to generate a statement for the people being paid
Cheque Numbers- Fill out this if you pay by cheque
Payment Description- Description to appear on the person’s statement.
To complete, click Confirm pay people in credit. This will remove the person from the list. You now need to pay the funds out from your bank