Did you know there is a useful App for Inventories with Touchright that we integrate with? Please check this link for more information - Useful Plugins
If you carry out your own in house inventories you can carry these out via the system.
- To add an inventory you’ll need to go to the LETTINGS tab and select the TENANCIES button, alternatively you can search for the tenancy on the search bar at the top of your screen.
- Once you have the tenancy open you will have an inventories option on the left hand ladder.
- To add a new item, click onto the top right hand ADD button:
Room: You can link the inventory item to a particular room Type: the inventory item eg. Bed Quantity: How many of that item is in the room Comment: Quality of the item, any marks.
- Click SAVE AND CLOSE to complete
- You will see the item on the list, if you wanted to add an image of that item, click onto it and you will see the option for photos on the left hand side, you can then drag and drop photos in.