IMPROVEMENTS AND UPDATES
Do you use our extra spam filter service? This update means that you can now hide the spam items from the intray.
Password Request/Reset - Now when a Person requests a login the Person is now provided with a unique URL link to their email address so they can create their own password.
- New Widget to display the contact phone numbers, regardless if the number(s) is set to private on the Contact details, for Tenant contacts (mobile and/or landline, if available) for:
- The item ‘Deposit Disputes’ in the left-hand ladder menu has been renamed to ‘Deposit Deductions’
- Added Property Manager to display next to Property address (if assigned)
- Widget showing each tenants’ outstanding rent, if any
The grid view will default to ALL certificates on the property; the previous filters have been removed
- User Interface (Certificates) - Side menu
Totals (numbers) corrected
- Infographics screen
Added Property Manager to display next to Property address (if assigned)
A column has been added to the grid that will take you to the Tenancy that the rent chase relates too
Section 19(1)(c) Tax Report
Reformatted as per the HMRC specification
- You can now send an email or SMS to the Tenants from the maintenance screen
- Maintenance screen now shows all branches as default.
- New column added to the Maintenance Job and export to show the Property Manager and the Staff member that created the Job
- Improved for display on smaller screens
- The screen will no longer have the Staff filter applied, so this will display all Sales Instruction for the branch by default