Scottish Private Residential Tenancy
On the 1st of December the Scottish Private Residential Tenancy will be introduced. This will replace assured and short assured tenancies in Scotland.
The legislation is enabled by a tick box on a Service Type
- When the legislation is enabled, Fixed Dates are set the same as the Start Date and an End Date isn’t allowed to be set.
Four End Types have been added to the system:
- Scottish PRT – Tenant Given Notice – 28 Days’ Notice from Tenant
- Scottish PRT – Tenant Breached Terms – 28 Days’ Notice from Landlord where Tenant has Breach Terms
- Scottish PRT – Landlord Notice within 6 Months – 18 end reasons added
- Scottish PRT – Landlord Notice after 6 Months – 18 end reasons added