This new feature now allows you to lock down the in-tray within Agent so that only the current user can view their emails
- When activated, members of staff won’t be able to view emails of other members.
GDPR Right to Erasure
- New action added to a person that will anonymise their personal data on Agent.
This action is irreversible. There is no way of retrieving the person’s information once this action is confirmed.
- All personal fields on a person will be cleared or changed to “Anonymised”.
- The person is removed from the Quick Search.
- All notes are removed and replaced with a note stating that this record has been anonymised by a staff member.
- Further work to be carried out for the anonymisation of emails.
NRL Refund & Charge Actions
- Two new actions have been added to landlords that will make it easier for you to refund or charge NRL.
- NRL Charge appears as “Manual NRL Charge” on the landlords’ account.
- NRL Refund appears as “Manual NRL Refund” on the landlord’s account.
- You are unable to refund NRL to a landlord where it will leav
IMPROVEMENTS AND UPDATES
Rename and Re-Order Sales Buttons
- “Applicants/Buyers” renamed “Buyers”
- “Notify Buyers” renamed “Buyers to Call”
- “Sales Enquiries” renamed “Contacts”
- “Progression” renamed “Progression & Chain”
- “Pipeline” renamed “Fees Pipeline”
Updated Fields on “Buyers to Call” (“Notify Buyers”) Grid
- “Last Emailed” moved to additional info
- “Last SMS” moved to additional info
- “Last Brochure Posted” moved to additional info
- “Last Phoned” moved to additional info
- “Mobile Phone” added to main grid
Unable to Drawn Down NRL On Agent
- Defect fixed where you were unable to draw down NRL on Agent.
Edited Amount Not Saved on NRL Draw Down
- When drawing down NRL, the edited amount for “Draw Down NRL” wasn’t saved.
BCC Address Added To “To” Field
- Defect fixed where any BCC email addresses were added to the “To” field once received.
Public URL Required User Login
- Defect fixed where a document that has been made available to the public (Via a URL), required a login. (No login is required to access published documents.)
All People List Overnight Feed Duplicate Files
- Defect fixed where a zero-byte file was included in the zip file.
Custom Filters Saved Across Object
- Defect fixed where a custom filter would persist across object (Landlord>Landlord, Property>Property etc…).
Example: Save a filter on Maintenance Jobs on a Property; when viewing a different property, maintenance jobs for the previous property would be displayed.