• Postbag Redesign
The Postbag on Agent has been redesigned so that it more closely resembles the
Postbag seen in Classic
There are now four separate views for your letters
▪ Authorise Letters
▪ Letters to Manually Print/Post
▪ Letters to Print – Headed Paper
▪ View Past Letters
When a letter is authorised, it will be sent to one of Letters to Manually Print/Post or
Letters to Print – Headed Paper, dependent on the letter type
From here you can Print to Post to download the letters and Mark as Posted
As well as the redesign, you will also notice some hints to future functionality with a
video from Whistl
• Auto Charge Landlord for Letters by Post
You can now charge landlords automatically for any letters sent by post.
▪ Charge amount set in Company Settings (Set to £0 by default)
▪ Pick a Sales Type to easily identify the charge(s) (New ones can be added)
When a letter is Marked as Posted, the landlord will be charged automatically.
• Make Rent Due / Make Rent Undue Tenant Actions
Two new actions have been added to a Tenant to assist in the task of making rent
due or undue manually. Previously you would carry out this task via a Journal Transfer, which can sometimes lead to mistakes.
To make rent due on a Tenant, simply navigate to the Tenant and find “Make Rent
Due” under “Actions”
▪ A pop up will appear with an “Amount” and “Description” field.
▪ On completion, the amount entered will be debited from the Main account of
the tenant and Credited to their Outstanding Rent account.
To make rent undue is the same process as above, but the Outstanding Rent account
is debited and the Main is credited.
• Single-Select Dropdown
Replaced a number of multi-select dropdown fields with single-select dropdown.
The fields that have been updated would only accept one item to be selected,
but the system allowed you to select more than one.
▪ Text a Tenancy (From Field)
▪ Email a Tenancy (From Field)
▪ Person – Write a Letter
▪ Maintenance Deduction Refund
• Login Screen Wallpaper
We have added additional wallpapers to display on the login screen, changing with