A new section has been added to Lettings and Maintenance to allow for the easier management of inspections.
The new view will show all active tenancies (By default), along with information on past and future inspections. When an appointment is booked, the date will be added to the grid under "Next Inspection Booked".
The other fields in the grid are:
- Next Access Arranged - Yes when "Access Arranged" is ticked on an appointment with appointment type:
- Opening Inspection
- Interim Inspection
- Closing Inspection
- Next Inspection Due - Takes the date from the "Next Inspection Due" field on a tenancy.
- Last Inspection Due - Takes the date from "Inspection Date" from "Interim Inspection" on a tenancy.
- Last Inspected - Takes the date from "Inspection Date" from "Interim Inspection" on a tenancy when an interim inspection is added to the tenancy.
- Last Inspection Outcome - Will display all text from the "Outcome" field from "Interim Inspection" on a tenancy.
Filter inspections by viewing any that are due on or before a specific date, as well as partial or complete postcodes.
View all of your upcoming inspections on a map.
To help with managing inspections, we have added a "Book Appointment" action to Tenancies, Lettings Properties and Sales Instructions.
The action will open up the quick add diary appointment modal and will default to "Interim Inspection" for tenancies and lettings properties, and "Sales Appraisal" for sales instructions.
Maintenance Job - Email Landlord
We have added a new action to Maintenance Jobs to allow you to quickly send an email to the landlord, with the job sheet attached,
We have added a new action to all "Stored Documents" under "Print/Post/Store Documents". On a person, the email prefill with their email address.
Email Block Tenancies
We have added a new action to blocks that allows you to send an email to all tenants on properties linked to a block. Email addresses are added to the "BCC" field, with a maximum of 50 allowed.
Send Invoice To
We have added a new field to all people (Except Lettings Applicants) called "Email Copy of Invoice To", which when complete, will send any emailed invoices to this second address.
We have added a new action to all contacts called "Send Email", which allows you to send an email to a contact. If the contact has an email address, it will prefill.
Multi-Select Maintenance Job Status
- We have improved the maintenance job "Status" field to allow you to pick multiple statuses.
Re-ordered Dashboard Columns
- We have made some small improvements to the layout and functionality of the dashboard.
- We have split the pinboard and reminders into two columns to provide more room for both.
- AgentWatch has been added to the dashboard, giving you an overview of the market for any registered postcodes.
- AgentLeads has been reduced to three items. Whenever an item is completed, another item is added to the bottom of the list.
- We have added two new types of photo, both available in brochures for sales and lettings.
- Street View
- Flood Map
Estate Agent Postcode Search
- You can now search for an estate agent via their postcode under Sales > Estate Agents.
- The filter looks at the postcode on the "Organisation" contact type.
Stock Control Report
- We have added two new fields to the Stock Control report in Sales.
- Developer - Taken from the linked developer under "New Homes"
- Total Viewings
Accountant Contact Type
- You can now add a contact type of "Accountant" to any person on the system.
- We have added a "Leave Feedback" action to properties linked to a diary appointment.
- To assist with keeping track of feedback on a property, you can now filter the "Appointments" grid on sales and lettings properties by "Appointment Type" (By using the built-in filters in the grid).
- We have renamed "Bankers Draft" on "Take a Payment" to "Online Payment".
Referred to Vendor
- We have added another action to Sales offers called "Refer to Vendor".
- The action doesn't change the state of the sales instruction.
Email Template Action
- We have added the "Send Email Template" action to sales and lettings offers.
- Email templates of type "General" are used.
- Specific tags for these areas of the system will be added soon.
Instruct Withdrawn Properties
- You can now move sales properties in the "Withdrawn" state to "Instructed - Not on Market".
iPhone Upside Down Photos
- Fixed a defect where photos taken on certain iPhones would upload to the system upside down.
Overdrawing of Account
- Fixed a defect where a tenant's account would become overdrawn when a tenancy is signed off late and the rent schedule is set to weekly.
View Accounts Branch Filter
- We have removed the "Branch Filter" from "View Accounts" due to it causing certain transaction not to appear (When the transaction wasn't stamped with a branch ID).
Tenancy Audit Report - Rent Schedule
- Fixed a defect where changes to the rent schedule weren't recorded in the Tenancy Audit Report.
- These changes are reported on under "Update Rent Schedule".
Rent Undue Paid Rent
- Fixed a defect where rent was paid when the "Make Rent Undue" action was used.
- The system will not use any money that has moved from the "Outstanding Rent" account.