Rightmove Email Leads
Receive Rightmove Email Leads straight into agentOS via the new "Leads" section. If you are already a user of the "Rightmove Real-Time Feed", you will automatically start receiving email leads into agentOS.
Once a lead has been received into the system, convert the lead into a lettings applicant or a buyer to carry out prospecting. The record can be edited before conversion.
Not all information captured by Rightmove is applicable to agentOS. As such, not all information is copied across to the applicant/buyer. Email address is copied across for both; daytime/evening phone number is copied across to a lettings applicant (Daytime phone number takes priority over evening when both are present); address details is copied across to a lettings applicant.
Further improvements can be expected in future releases where we will add the ability to access phone calls from Rightmove as well as leads from On The Market and third parties.
We have begun setting the groundwork for the introduction of Open Banking to agentOS. In an upcoming release, you will be able to link your bank account via a third party and automatically upload bank statements to the system.
If you are interested in this functionality, please see the release email for information on how to register your interest.
- We have added a new object type called "Notes Type" that allows you to add a "type" to any note added.
- New "Note Types" can be added via Object Types > Notes Type
- The "Note Type" field appears underneath the "Note" comment box and will appear in the "Notes" grid.
All Active Tenancies - ECIR Due Date
- We have added the due date for "Electrical Installation" certificates to the "All Active Tenancies Detailed" report.
Email Templates - Sales Instruction Tags
- We have added the "Send Email Template" action to Sales Instructions.
- New tags have been added for Sales Instructions.
- A list of new tags is attached to the bottom of this article.
"Natwest Current" Bank Template - Pending Payments
- Natwest has changed their bank statement export to include future/pending payments which resulted in duplicate statement entries.
- We have updated the "Natwest Current" template to ignore these payments.
Rent Chase - Rent Chaser
- We have added the "Rent Chaser" to the "Rent Chase" additional fields.
- The field will be available via the export or can be added to the grid manually.
Quick Add Tenancy - Property Type
- You can now add a "Property Type" when using the "Quick Add Tenancy" action.
Tenancy End Type Reasons
- A default end reason is added to an "End Type" when created.
- If no reason is provided when the "End Type" is created, the name is used for the reason.
- A missing reason caused a report to blow up.
Rent Schedule Templates
- Fixed a defect where you were unable to update a rent schedule using a template due to the name exceeding the character limit.
- When a template is used, the name of the template is shown in the "Tenancy Audit" report.
Online Training Misspelt
- Corrected a spelling mistake on the "Online Training" tiles.