We have added an archive/un-archive action to most objects within the system. When an object is archived, it will be removed from the grids; reports and quick search results. Where an archived object is hidden, an "Include Archived" filter has been added, which will display archived objects in orange.
Archiving an object will not archive any objects linked to the parent object. Eg. If you archive a property, any tenancies linked to that object won't be archived. If you wish to archive everything linked to a property, you would need to archive each object individually.
When an object is archived/un-archived, an audit is added to the "Security Audit" report with the name of the staff member and details on the object.
Actions on an archived object have been restricted, so you are unable to carry out any action other than un-archive. To carry out further actions, the object must be un-archived.
Rightmove Phone Call Leads
Along with email leads, your phone call leads from Rightmove are also imported and will function in exactly the same way as email leads.
Due to the lack of identifying information provided with a phone call lead (We're only sent the mobile number), a surname must be added to the lead before importing as an applicant/buyer.
Open Banking Payments
We have laid the groundwork for payments to be made via Open Banking. This is still in the beta stage and will undergo further testing over the coming weeks.
Short Term Lets
- We have added a "Short Term Let" switch for advertising purposes.
- When set to "Yes", the tenancy will be advertised as a short term let. Previously, "Minimum Term" had to be set to less than "6".
- "Minimum Term" and "Maximum Term" are still available for use in brochures/window displays.
- A script will be run on release that turns this on for any tenancies where "Minimum Term" is less than six months.
Signable Recipient Order
ADD ACTION BUTTON SCREENSHOT
- We have added an action to Signable envelopes that will allow you to re-order recipients.
- This will only work with Signable as Docusign sends an envelope to all recipients.
Sales Instruction Notes
- We have added "Sales Instruction Notes" to sales instructions that collate notes from objects linked to an instruction.
- Property Developer - Sales Instruction Details > New Homes > Developer
- Solicitor Buyer
- Solicitor Vendor
- Associated Agent
- Part Exchange
UI & UX Improvements
- The "Search" button on grids has been removed as grids will now update when a filter is changed.
- You can still manually refresh the grid by using the refresh icon, found in the top right of all grids.
- All grids (Except reports) now load on open
- A search box has been added to all grids that filter all fields (The existing column filters remain).
- The theme for grids has been reverted to the default white.
- All tick boxes have been replaced with switches.
Zero Financial Share as Main Contact
- You can now set a landlord with a zero financial share as the "Main Contact".
- This was previously restricted to landlords with a percentage share.
Sales Instruction Email Template Tags
- We have added email template tags for sales instructions.
- A list of tags is attached to this article.
Lloyds CBO BACS Template
- A new BACS template for Lloyds CBO has been added.
- The template is attached to this article.
Reconcile Statements Grid Order
- We have defaulted the grid order for "Reconcile Statements" to date descending (Newest > Oldest).
Sales Instruction Branch
- We have lifted the restriction on changing the "Branch" that a sales instruction is linked to.
Staff Name in Notes
- We have added the staff name to the content of "Notes".
Property Progression Item Due Date
- We have added a "Due Date" to "Property Progression Items".
- The due date will be X number of days from the date that the property was created.
- Due to this, only properties created after this release will have a due date.
Associated Agent Notes
- "Notes" have been added to Associated Agents.
Valuation Appraised Date
- We have changed the "Appraised Date" field on a Valuation to a time and date picker.
Add From Online Applicant Restriction
- Fixed a defect where you could only add a tenant using the "Add From Online Applicant" action if the feature was active on our legacy website (Discontinued).
Custom Document Template & Progression Items
- Fixed a defect where you were unable to edit a custom document template that had been linked to a progression item.
- Documents linked to a progression item would also disappear from the Custom Document Templates grid, this no longer happens.
- You are now prevented from deleting a lead, "Archive" should be used instead.
Missing Acceptable Tenant Types
- Fixed a defect where tenancies were created without "Acceptable Tenant Types" set.
- If no types are set, it will revert to the previously saved types.
Write a Letter Missing Content
- Fixed a defect where the content of a letter created through "Write a Letter" was wiped if a template was used and the letter was re-sent (Through "View Past Letters").
- The system now has a favicon.
Agent Watch Tool Tip
- The subscription information tooltip on Agent Watch postcodes has been added back.
Remove Mention of "LetMC"
- We have removed mention of "LetMC" under "Your LetMC Invoices" & "Your LetMC Statement".