TDS Upload File
- We have made a number of changes to the TDS file to resolve long-standing issues.
- Namely the ability to correct mistakes in the amount of bond paid for/recorded.
- For more information, please see here
Feedback on Lettings' Properties
- Feedback can now be left on a lettings property without having to create an appointment.
- On 'Matching Properties' on an applicant, a new action has been added to the matching properties called 'Leave Feedback'.
- When feedback is added, the property is added to 'Viewed/Feedback'.
Unsuitable Sales Properties
- You can now mark a sales property as suitable through the buyers 'Matching Properties' results.
- Marking a property as unsuitable will move it to the 'Unsuitable Properties' grid.
- When marking a property as unsuitable, you can leave feedback, which is then displayed in the 'Unsuitable Properties' grid.
- We have moved around a few of the fields on View Accounts to make it easier to identify transactions.
- 'Sales Type' has been added to the grid to allow the identification of the sales type chosen when a charge/refund is applied.
- 'Type' has been moved into the grid to quickly identify the type of transactions (Journal, Cheque Deposit, Cash Deposit etc...)
- 'TransactionID' has been moved to the subfields.
Export Tenancy Applications
- Added missing functionality from Classic to allow you to export tenancy application from the in-tray to a PDF file.
Linked to Special Account
- Improved the 'Reconcile Statements' grid to display the company account a statement is linked to when the 'Link to Special Account' action is used.
- A number of improvements have been made to 'Repossession Cases'.
- We have changed a number of the plain text fields into smart fields, allowing you to search for a person or select an item from a list.
- 'Freehold/Block Manager' will allow you to search for a Contractor.
- 'Closed Reason' changed to a list picker.
- 'Sent to Lender' changed to a date picker.
- 'Extra Notes' added to Exit Strategy.
- 'Hearing Outcome Field' added to Litigation.
Diary Print Out & Recurring Appointments
- Fixed a defect where recurring appointments in the diary weren't included in the printout.
Tenant Selector on Tenant Notes
- Defect fixed where tenants not linked to the tenancy were returned.
Multiple Maintenance Preferences
- Defect fixed where no maintenance preferences were pulled through into the appropriate document if there were more than one.
DocX and DocuSign Tags
- Fixed a defect caused by having multiple tenants when using custom DocX tags.
Tenancy Renewal Address on Documents
- Fixed a defect that prevented the address/flat number from pulling through to renewal tenancy documents.
Email Editor Spell Check
- We have removed the spell check functionality from the email editor due to it not being compatibility issues.
Add From Tenant Action
- Fixed a defect where the tenant picker on the 'Add From Tenant' action on a tenancy only returned the tenant's on the current tenancy.