Updated In-Tray Layout
- We have updated the layout of the in-tray, with a cleaner look and more information on display.
- Easier to see who has sent the email and the subject (This also includes reminders).
- All work items now have an icon for quick identification.
- The "Enable Out Of Office" button has been moved to the bottom of the grid to align the in-tray and filters.
Customisable Letter Salutation
- A new field has been added to all people which allows you to add a custom salutation.
- Eg. If you have one landlord record for two landlords, you can use this field to correctly type out a salutation to be used in your documents.
- Mr & Mrs John and Jane Doe
- To use this custom salutation in your documents, you must submit a request to our Documentation team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to specify what documents you would like the new field added to.
HSBC Bank Statement Template
- A new bank statement template for HSBC has been added.
- Fields used
- Amount (Debit & Credit)
- An example file is attached to this guide.
Sales: "Negotiator" on Buyer
- A new field for "Negotiator" has been added to the "Buyer" record.
- When adding a new buyer, the "Negotiator" will default to the user who created the profile.
- The "Negotiator" can be updated at any time with any user on the system.
Sales: Fees Widget
- A new widget has been added to sales instructions, displaying the "Sales Fee", percentage or fixed amount.
Sales: Buyer Defaults
- We have updated the default selections on a buyer record for:
- "Buying Position" to "Needs to Sell".
- "Selling Position" to "Property not on market".
Sales: Renamed "Sales Instructions"
- We have updated the name "Sales Instructions" to "Valuations & Instructions".
Assign Progression Items to Staff
- You can now assign progression items to a member of staff using the "Assign Staff" action on a progression item.
- To un-assign a staff member, edit the item and remove their name from the "Assigned Staff" field.
- This can be done under "To Do List" in Lettings and "Progression Checklist" on a Tenancy.
- Filter items assigned to a staff member under "To Do List" with the "Assigned To" filter.
- This will default to showing items assigned to the logged in user.
Assign Maintenance Job to Staff Member
- You can now assign maintenance jobs to members of staff.
- A new field has been added for "Assigned Staff".
- A new filter uses this information to show maintenance jobs assigned to staff members.
Electronic Signatures: Send to Staff
- Staff members are now available when using the "Add From Person" action on Electronic Signatures.
Repossession Cases: "Original Mortgage Balance"
- A new field has been added to "Exit Strategy" under "Repossession Cases" for "Original Mortgage Balance".
Repossession Cases: "Freeholder"
- A new field has been added to "Repossession Cases", allowing you to select a contractor as a "Freeholder".
- The "Nationality" field has been removed from the "Solicitor" profile.
- The "Second Email Address" field has been moved under the "Email Address" field.
Rent Chase "Property Managed By"
- A new field, "Property Managed By" has been added to the "Rent Chase" grid, allowing you to see which member of staff manages the property.
- This works in conjunction with the "Property Managed By" filter.
Certificates "Property Managed By"
- A new field has been added to the main "Certificates" grid to display the member of staff who manages the property.
- The "Service Type" has been added to the header on a Tenancy record.
- A new action has been added to "Maintenance Jobs", allowing you to send a text message to the assigned Contractor (Given that you have a text number with us).
"Company Name" Field
- A "Company Name" field has been added to the records of Contractors, Solicitors and Estate Agents.
Landlord Instructions: Multiple Owners
- Agent will now generate a landlord instruction for each owner of a property (More than a 0% share).
- Matching functionality from Classic.
Property Notes: Duplication of Data
- Removed the "Content" field which displayed the same data as "Property Note".
Missing Data From Tenancy Application Printout
- Added a number of missing fields from the Tenancy Application printout, including:
- Organisation Name
- Name fields on all contact types
Unresponsive Quick Search
- Fixed a bug where the quick search wouldn't open up a new tab for an object if you had already viewed that object during the day.