Allocate Funds To An Invoice - BETA
This feature is currently in Beta and will be available to all clients soon.
A new action has been added to statement entries (Under "Reconcile Statements") that will allow you to link a statement entry or payment group to a specific invoice on a landlord (Only).
Once a statement entry has been linked to a landlord or a payment group, a new action is available called "Post - Pay Specific Landlord Invoices". Use this action instead of the standard "Post" action when posting the money to the landlord's account.
When used, this action will open a new window which will list all invoices on a landlord. Picking an invoice here will direct the system to allocate the amount paid to this invoice.
Once an invoice has been selected, the system will allocate the money to the invoice once the statement entry has been posted.
- There is no priority order when picking multiple invoices, the system will allocate money to the selected invoices at random.
- If multiple invoices are selected and the amount paid is less than the total of these invoices, the system will pay off as many invoices as possible, with one invoice remaining part paid.
- If the amount paid is greater than the sum of the invoice, the usual posting rules will apply. Eg. Other invoices, maintenance deductions, float top-ups.
Bulk Upload Sales Instructions - BETA
This feature is currently in Beta and appropriate support material will be produced soon.
We have added the ability to import Sales Instructions via the Bulk Uploader (Found under Office).
Upload a CSV of your sales properties and map the fields to the corresponding field on the system. If there is no corresponding field on the system, the data can be imported as a note.
Quick Add Tenancy - New Instruction
- You can now import tenancies into the "New Instruction" stage through Quick Add Tenancy.
Quick Add Sales - Import State
- Quick Add Sales now imports sales instructions into the Market Appraisal stage.
Lloyds FPS BACS File
- We have added a new BACS file type for Lloyds named "Lloyds FPS File".
- An example file and the template from Lloyds is attached at the bottom of this page.
Date of Birth on Active Landlords List
- "Date of Birth" has been added to the Active Landlords List report.
Name Uploaded Documents
- An action has been added to documents uploaded to "Print/Post/Store Documents" to allow you to enter a name.
Sales Price Audit
- A note is now created when the advertised price is changed on a Sales Instruction.
- The note will show who changed it and the previous and current price.
- Link a Sales Offer to any other person in the system, using the new "Offer Associated With" field.
- Link an offer to the buyer's solicitor using "Buyer Solicitor" or "Buyer Solicitor (Contractor)".
- "Buyer Solicitor (Contractor)" should be used if you have added a solicitor as a contractor.
- The "Representative" contact type can now be used on a landlord.
- Three new contact types have been added for all people
- Third Party Authority
Maintenance Job Approved Spend
- A new field has been added to maintenance jobs to allow you to record the approved spend of a particular job.
Buyers To Call
- Changed the default fields in the grid for "Buyers To Call"
- Buying Position
- Selling Position
- Maximum Price
- Last Notified
Chase Unpaid Invoices
- Added the currency symbol to the "Invoice Total" and "Unpaid" fields in the "Chase Unpaid Invoices" grid.
Make a Payment - Generating Invoices
- Fixed a defect where invoices weren't included in the zip file generated when payments are completed.
Foreign Address as a Contact
- Fixed a defect where you were unable to create a contact type with a non-UK address.
- The issue was caused by the Country field not saving on the creation of the contact type.
Export To PDF Page Dimensions
- Fixed a defect where the page dimensions of the exported PDF were set to extreme values when the "Export to PDF" action was used on a grid.
Linked Land Registry Searches
- Fixed a defect where Land Registry searches wouldn't appear against the linked landlord under "LR Lookup Results" on their profile.
Auto CC Second Email Address
- Fixed a defect where emails weren't sent to the second email address of a tenant or contractor when "Auto CC 2nd Email Address" was used when sending an email.
Your Invoices Download
- Fixed a defect where the actions menu wouldn't load on "Your Invoices", preventing the download of the invoice.
Spelling Mistake on Quick Add Sales
- Corrected the spelling of "decimal" on the "Quick Add Sales" action.
Tenant Bond Deposits Held Report
- Fixed a defect where the Summary in the grid differed to the actual figure in the export.
- A branch must now be selected when generating this report.
V4 Advertising Tier
- We have added a new tier for use with advertising, functionally the same as V3, but, the main lettings call will now return enough data to create a listing.
- More information can be retrieved on individual tenancies using the specific call.
- Touchright will now be able to link documents to a landlord.