Open Banking - Payments **BETA**
We have begun laying the groundwork for the introduction of payments via Open Banking. To make payments via an Open Banking connection, you must already be using the Open Banking functionality.
When the system receives an update that the payment has been completed from our third-party partner (TPP), TrueLayer, the system will:
- Create a payment group.
- Create an invoice and sent it to the postbag (Dependent on what is selected during the first payment step).
- When statement entries are imported in the background, they are checked for matching Open Banking Payments – Same date, amount, description.
- If matched,
- Statement entry is Auto linked to the Payment Group
- Statement entry is then auto Posted
- Once posted, the payment on the person is authorised.
Only single payments can be made via Open Banking, TrueLayer do not yet offer bulk payments.
Sales & Lettings Feedback
We have added a new section to sales and lettings properties that makes it easier to leave feedback on a property.
"Feedback" appears in the left-hand ladder, which will display a grid of feedback. When adding feedback, you can select:
- The date of the appointment
- The Buyer/Applicant
- Associated Agent (Sales only)
A letter can be generated (Via Custom Document Templates), to send to the vendor or landlord, listing all feedback for the property. Three example documents are attached to this guide, two lettings (One for tenancies and one for properties) and one for sales.
We plan to add email template functionality in a future release.
Hide Management Fee %'age
We have added a switch to Service Types that will allow you to hide the management fee percentage on a landlord's account for any management fees charged on a property on a particular Service Type.
SMS Character Limit
- We have increased the character limit for texts/SMS, the upper limit will depend on your company's marketing name.
- You should be able to send four messages.
- In addition to the inclusion of your marketing name, you may also have less characters due to the inclusion of the branch phone number.
- This can be updated by our Support Team.
In-Tray Work Item Definition
- We have added colour to the in-tray work items to help differentiate between unread and read.
- Unread work items will display as blue with the title in bold.
- Read work items will display as a lighter blue.
- Completed work items remain white.
Add Tenant - Mobile Phone
- You can now add the tenant's mobile phone number when using the "Add Tenant" action on a Tenancy.
Section 19(c) Tax Report/ROPL-01
- We have updated our Section 19(c) Tax Report (Now called ROPL-01) to match the latest template from the government (Attached to this guide).
- Our template contains an extra field to the right for "Total Gross Amount Due for the Year", this is for information purposes only.
Lettings Video URL
- We have added the "Video URL" field to our overnight uploaders, allowing you to display a Video URL on portals such as Zoopla and On The Market.
- We have changed the ordering on the drop-down picker for "Print Receipts" and "Email Receipts" so that the newest receipts are displayed at the top.
Exit Strategy - Occupation
- A new field, called "Occupation", has been added to "Exit Strategy".
Bulk Uploader - Lettings
- We have made a number of improvements to the bulk uploader to allow you to import:
- This is not yet ready for use, but further improvements and guides will be made in an upcoming release.
Download GDPR Export
- Fixed a defect where the "Download" option for the data export was not available through the GDPR/Online Login.
Zapier Connection **BETA**
We have begun work on adding the ability to connect AgentOS to Zapier. More information will be communicated soon.